Actisense Small Boat Starter Kit Micro NMEA2000 4 Way
- Self-contained NMEA 2000 Network
- Integrated Termination Resistors
- 4x NMEA 2000 drops
- Ruggedized, flame retardant over-moulded housing
- Metal coupling nuts
- Integrated EMI shield
- Orange, UL Rated, 3-meter power cable
- Colour coded wires, stripped and tinned
The equivalent of four T-pieces in a single case provides a significant time and space saving with no more connecting multiple T-pieces together. Termination resistors are built in which increases the saving on time and space. Once the attached 3 metre cable is connected to the boats power supply, an NMEA 2000 network for up to four devices is ready to use, taking ‘plug & play’ to the next level.
- Low cost, quick to install and provides and easy way to connect multiple NMEA 2000 devices.
- Simple installation, fewer components, more reliable, lower cost.
- Accommodates the vast majority of compact NMEA 2000 networks
- Suitable for wet and harsh conditions- highly desirable in marine environments
- Reliable, long lasting connections
- Less likely to be susceptible to interference
- UL rated cable provides peace of mind. Colour easily differentiates the power cable from drop cables
- Quick installation, no special tools required